Friday 8 October 2010

More snail mail surprises!

Hello all! Sorry it's been over a week since the last post. I had been hoping I could try to cram in more than one a week... must try harder.

The reason on this occasion was that I needed to keep away from distractions while I did a complete overhaul of my portfolio. I booked myself an appointment with the AOI for their expert to look over my stuff and give me some advice. That was supposed to be this Monday just gone, but with the tube strike... so, next Monday it is. On the downside I have another week to get nervous about it. However, it was the 1st anniversary of my getting engaged last Saturday so on the upside I could just enjoy the day instead of working!



I got another lovely parcel through the post today that I thought I'd share. These are from the fabulous Natsuki Otani; who, as well as making beautiful, whimsical and colourful illustrations, also runs the Illustration Rally blog (and I am very proud to say that yours truly is the featured artist there right now!) So a big thank you to Nat for gracing me with both her lovely work, and a feature alongside all the talented people on her blog.

Thanks for reading everyone, hope you're well!

No comments:

Post a Comment